I began my career as a clinical audiologist in 1973 and became practice owner of Hearing and Speech Associates, Inc. in 1978. Prior to that time, I obtained my B.S. in Speech and Hearing Sciences and my M.S. in Audiology at Indiana State University. Throughout the years, I have made it my mission to provide the best hearing care services possible to each of my patients. In addition, I have always made an effort to contribute to our community in other ways by participating in various local organizations and supporting the Easter Seals Rehabilitation Center. Outside of work, I enjoy running, photography, and traveling with my wife.
- B.S. in Speech and Hearing Science, Indiana State University, Terre Haute, IN
- M.S. in Audiology, Indiana State University, Terre Haute, IN
- Certification of Clinical Competence Audiology (CCC-A) from American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Licensed by the state of Indiana in the practice of Audiology
- Current member of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA), American Auditory Society (AAS), Indiana Speech & Hearing Association (ISHA), and the American Academy of Audiology (AAA)